Turn single serve chip bags into gift box bows in a few easy steps.
- Empty single serve chip bag
- Paper clips
1. Wrap your gift with recycled scrap paper and tape shut.
2. To make the bow, Clean out the bag of any left over food. Cut the top and bottom off and toss them. Cut bag in to .75" wide strips.
3. Take 2 of the strips and loop over onto each other. Stack the 2 pieces on top of each other and arrange at at 90 degree angle. Paper clip the pieces together in the center. Repeat for the other strips.
4. Take a piece and loop it around and stack it on top of the stapled pairs from step 3. Staple all of these pieces together and you've made yourself a recycled bow!
5. Attach the bow to the top and your gift is packed with recycling power!